- Core member of the Credit Cards Team supporting all efforts in a full stack capacity.
- Built custom ETL framework (python|flask) to extract, normalize and ingest partner data.
- Set up draft-validate-publish system and procedures for all partner data updates.
- Built custom cms (python, node, react) to allow team to curate, maintain and audit all credit cards data.
- Refactored legacy php app to use python microservices
- Built libraries and APIs to centralize data in a multi-app, multi-language ecosystem
- Built tools to ensure integrity for data responsible for more than 90% of company revenue.
Lead Web Developer & Platform Designer for a one of a kind relationship site that aims to help people in loving relationships. Upon joining the barebones team, I took the lead and refactored and modularized the app through the CodeIgniter framework. Also built a custom Admin CMS to manage the custom features of the site. Built a custom quiz platform to test which would evaluate couples and suggest relavent content on the site. Built a custom in-browser video chat room leveraging the www.opentok.com WEBRTC API. Built a scheduling and calendaring system for scheduling appointments. Gave the website a complient design overall. Created wireframes and full fidelity mocks. Implemented new design using Foundation library
A niche community for DIY desktop and home theater pc builders. The entire website was build from scratch using PHP, MySQL, HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, AJAX. The site was conceptualized, designed, and developed by me. This is still a work in progress.
Upgraded and maintained almost all aspects of a CodeIgniter/MySQL based website. Created custom shopping cart experience with promo code capability integrating with the Stripe payment system. Developed custom admin panel/cms for report generation and data/content administration. Contributed in Design decisions for look and feel of website.
Selected Design Samples
A collection of wireframes & mockups I designed and implemented a few of the various projects I've been involved. Some of these are still in development, while others have been taken offline.